Following the latest announcement made by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce (MTF) on 22 April as well as Sports SMM guidelines from Sport Singapore on 23 April 2022, Running Department will be easing our Safe Management Measures (SMM) from 26 April 2022.
The following are the key updates that will be implemented for our run sessions from 27 April 2022 onwards.
- Running Department will cease the requirement for runners to register a slot before attending their run sessions.
- Running Department will also cease the use of RD Check-In, Safe Entry Check-In and Trace Together at all our run sessions.
- Safe Distancing is no longer required between individuals and between groups. There will no longer be a limit on the group sizes for our pace groups.
- Runners are reminded to be socially responsible by practising good personal hygiene and observing good Safe Management Measures (SMM) to keep the running community safe for everyone.
- Baggage deposits will continue to be made available but runners are reminded to travel light and to keep their valuables safe at all times.
- Hydration support will not be available at our run sessions. Runners are reminded to bring their own hydration.
- Runners are also reminded to see a doctor should they be feeling unwell and not attend a run session.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all runners for co-operating with our Safe Management Measures and processes for the past 2 years. While COVID19 disrupted the norm for us in many ways, we are glad that we can slowly resume our community outreach.
Running Department will continue to monitor all guidelines and frameworks closely to ensure that we operate our run sessions with runners’ safety as our top priority.
Meanwhile, follow us on telegram to get the latest updates on our run sessions.
We look forward to running with everyone soon!