31 Aug 2020 23:59
Event has ended
23307.4 km / km
0 days left
Let's do this together!
Run Your District
01 Aug 2020 00:00 AM to 31 Aug 2020 23:59 PM
Celebrate the nation's 55th birthday by running for your district!District ClassificationNORTH
For the month of August, make your miles count by running for your district! All you have to do is to make sure you start your run at the district that you're running for! We will qualify the miles based on the starting point recorded using GPS! Runners in the district with the highest number of miles (km) clocked in August wins an exclusive digital medal and e-certificate!
Gather your running buddies and get them to RUN YOUR DISTRICT!
: Central Water Catchment, Lim Chu Kang, Mandai, Sembawang, Simpang, Sungei Kadut, Woodlands, YishunNORTHEAST
: Ang Mo Kio, Hougang, North-Eastern Islands, Punggol, Seletar, Sengkang, SerangoonEAST
: Bedok, Changi, Changi Bay, Pasir Ris, Paya Lebar, TampinesWEST
: Boon Lay, Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Choa Chu Kang, Clementi, Jurong East, Jurong West, Pioneer, Tengah, Tuas, Western Islands, Western Water CatchmentCENTRAL
: Bishan, Bukit Merah, Bukit Timah, Downtown Core, Geylang, Kallang, Marina East, Marina South, Marine Parade, Museum, Newton, Novena, Orchard, Outram, Queenstown, River Valley, Rochor, Singapore River, Southern Islands, Straits View, Tanglin, Toa Payoh
Important Note: Given the present COVID-19 situation, we urge all runners to be mindful of the social distancing measures that are currently in place and to continue to stay safe. Be sure to participate in our virtual event by listening to your own body and not gather in a group of more than 5 runners!
Rules & Regulations
- The event is supported through the use of Strava. Runners with a GPS watch such as Garmin, Apple Watch, Fit Bit or Polar can sync their activities to our website
- You can also download the Strava App to use their record function to participate
- Updates of your activities / workouts may take up to 24 hours for it to be updated.
- Running Department will not be held responsible for any discrepancy as all data are retrieved from Strava Api.
- This fun virtual activity is brought to you by Running Department. By taking part in this activity, you also accept our terms & conditions as well as waiver during registration.
- Any cheating or abnormalities detected may result in a suspension of your account. We hope that all runners will take part in good faith.
- Running Department reserves the right to change the terms & conditions from time to time.
Participants list is limited to only 200 records for display. Data will be refreshed once daily and may take up to 24hrs for the latest information to be updated.
147 runners, 23307.42 km achieved