31 Oct 2020 23:59
Event has ended
21563.5 km / 10921 km
0 days left
Congratulations! We made it together!
Mid-Autumn Special - Community Challenge
01 Oct 2020 00:00 AM to 31 Oct 2020 23:59 PM
It’s a Mid-Autumn Special for October at Running Department!
This month, we challenge the community to run around the moon with us! All it takes is for us to run a collective distance of 10,921km to complete one round around the moon! How many rounds can our running community get us? Sign up now and take part in this community challenge!
Rules & Regulations
- The event is supported through the use of Strava. Runners with a GPS watch such as Garmin, Apple Watch, Fit Bit or Polar can sync their activities to our website
- You can also download the Strava App to use their record function to participate
- Updates of your activities / workouts may take up to 24 hours for it to be updated.
- Running Department will not be held responsible for any discrepancy as all data are retrieved from Strava Api.
- This fun virtual activity is brought to you by Running Department. By taking part in this activity, you also accept our terms & conditions as well as waiver during registration.
- Any cheating or abnormalities detected may result in a suspension of your account. We hope that all runners will take part in good faith.
- Running Department reserves the right to change the terms & conditions from time to time.
Participants list is limited to only 200 records for display. Data will be refreshed once daily and may take up to 24hrs for the latest information to be updated.
119 runners, 21563.52 km achieved