31 Jul 2020 23:59
#RDTurns7: Triple 7km Wednesday Run
01 Jul 2020 00:00 AM to 31 Jul 2020 23:59 PM
It's our 7th Birthday and we want you to celebrate with us… virtually!
From 1 July to 31 July, 2359hrs, we’re encouraging runners to run a 7km for three Wednesdays - 8 July, 15 July and 22 July to complete the challenge
First 15 participants to complete this challenge earns the Triple 7 Badge + a limited Running Department tote bag!
Important Note: Given the present COVID-19 situation, we urge all runners to be mindful of the social distancing measures that are currently in place and to continue to stay safe. Be sure to participate in our virtual event by listening to your own body and not gather in a group of more than 5 runners!
Rules & Regulations
- The event is supported through the use of Strava. Runners with a GPS watch such as Garmin, Apple Watch, Fit Bit or Polar can sync their activities to our website
- You can also download the Strava App to use their record function to participate
- Updates of your activities / workouts may take up to 24 hours for it to be updated.
- Running Department will not be held responsible for any discrepancy as all data are retrieved from Strava Api.
- This fun virtual activity is brought to you by Running Department. By taking part in this activity, you also accept our terms & conditions as well as waiver during registration.
- Any cheating or abnormalities detected may result in a suspension of your account. We hope that all runners will take part in good faith.
- Running Department reserves the right to change the terms & conditions from time to time.
Participants list is limited to only 200 records for display. Data will be refreshed once daily and may take up to 24hrs for the latest information to be updated.
102 runners, 1969.27 km achieved