31 Oct 2020 23:59
Mid-Autumn Special - The Legend of Chang'E and Hou Yi
01 Oct 2020 00:00 AM to 31 Oct 2020 23:59 PM
Do you know that Chang'E - goddess of the moon was married to a legendary archer named Hou Yi, who shot down 9 out of 10 suns as the 10 suns were scorching the earth? Chang’E then became the goddess of the moon when she took the elixir of immortality to prevent it from being stolen.
In this MId-Autumn Special, let’s run 9 x 10km to remember the good deed that was done by Hou Yi, saving us from the scorching heat that we do not yearn for during each long run!
Earn this special badge when you complete 9 x 10km runs from 1 October to 31 October 2020, 2359hrs!
Rules & Regulations
- The event is supported through the use of Strava. Runners with a GPS watch such as Garmin, Apple Watch, Fit Bit or Polar can sync their activities to our website
- You can also download the Strava App to use their record function to participate
- Updates of your activities / workouts may take up to 24 hours for it to be updated.
- Running Department will not be held responsible for any discrepancy as all data are retrieved from Strava Api.
- This fun virtual activity is brought to you by Running Department. By taking part in this activity, you also accept our terms & conditions as well as waiver during registration.
- Any cheating or abnormalities detected may result in a suspension of your account. We hope that all runners will take part in good faith.
- Running Department reserves the right to change the terms & conditions from time to time.
Participants list is limited to only 100 records for display. Data will be refreshed once daily and may take up to 24hrs for the latest information to be updated.
75 runners, 10096.44 km achieved